Link zu EZNEC
New Features since v. 4.0
For the first time, EZNEC is able to model an entire antenna system, from the antenna back to the transmitter. With new L networks, transformers, and transmission line loss, you can include tuners, phasing networks, impedance matching networks, and realistic transmission lines in your model. New features include:
* New modeling objects – L networks, transformers, parallel connected loads.
* "Virtual segments" – Makes it easy to interconnect objects. It's no longer necessary to create small wires.
* Transmission line loss – Changes realistically with frequency.
* Geometry scaling – Easily scale any number of wires, optionally including diameter and insulation thickness.
* New 2D plot grid style – Larger plots when a ground is present, and easier to interpret display.
EZNEC+ gives you all that, plus:
* Smith chart display – Shows SWR sweep output on a Smith chart.
* Additional impedance displays – Shows SWR sweep output as return loss or reflection coefficient magnitude.
* Writes IONCAP/VOACAP files – Writes type 13 input files for these popular propagation programs.
* Advanced wire features – To make translated and/or rotated copies or reflections of a group of wires, or make a cylindrical structure.
* 10,000 frequency sweep steps – For detailed analysis over a wide bandwidth.